- Do you want your Spotfire buttons to look stylish and clean throughout the entire analysis?
- Do you absolutely hate formatting each and every button in Spotfire?
Ruths.ai recently published a free template on the Ruths.ai Exchange that reads and writes data from/to MS Access. Under the covers, you’ll find two property controls and two data functions working with the RODBC package. Now, we know that templates are good, but being able to replicate the work is better. Users want to be able to recreate that functionality in their own files, which is why I am writing this post to explain the code and how everything fits together so you can recreate this functionality in your own DXP files. Before reading any farther, use this link to download a copy of the template and familiarize yourself with how it works.
- Do you know how to check which version of TERR is installed on your Spotfire installation?
- Are you unsure of which versions of R or RStudio to download so that you know it lines up with TERR?
- Did you have it all figured out but now you’ve upgraded and lost all the answers???