- Have you heard of the Microsoft family of Power BI products like Power View, Power Query, Power Pivot but don’t understand how they work together?
- Are you wondering how Power BI Desktop is different from “Power” in Excel?
PCA (Principal Component Analysis) is a core data science technique for not only understanding colinearity of independent variables in a dataset, but can provide a reduced dimensional model by rotating your high-D data into lower dimensions. Here’s some quick info on getting PCA in Spotfire. If you want more info on PCA, of course check out Wikipedia or a great interactive example on Setosa.
- Do you wonder why some columns from SQL come across as currency data types and why others come across as real data types?
- Are you tired of manually changing currency data types to real data types?
- Are you tired of using transformations to change currency data types to real data types?